This season’s collections are particularly rich in ideas, models and silhouettes.
The stripes print
Right in the middle of this season’s fashion trends, adopted in every way; In total-look or in small touches, they energize casual looks.
- The sailor is a fashion essential to have in his collection. Ideal to wear with vintage jeans and boots or associated with a floral skirt and sneakers, we wear it without moderation!
- We also fall for the bodycon dress with stripes, very flattering for the silhouette. We break the elegance of the tight fit with a pair of sneakers to inject a dose of streetwear.
- As for accessories, stripes work wonderfully on a headband, a scarf or a handbag. In small touches, stripes bring character to a basic outfit.
- To stay in the fashion trends of the season, we do not hesitate to wear the midi skirt with vertical stripes that we associate with an oversized t-shirt.
The blazer dress
Revelation of this last season, the blazer dress has become, in a few months, an essential piece of our dressing.
Its length, adjustable, allows to reveal its slender legs, its arch, also its very structured side which allows to sublimate its silhouette by marking the size, to reveal a pretty cleavage… without making tons!
As for the colors, black or white remain safe values, timeless but we can also afford a little fantasy: pastel colors that are very trendy for a while, give a little modernity to the blazer dress: water green, lilac, sunshine yellow … it must be dared!
The matching sets
The coordinated set is highlighted this season in all its forms. In the new collections of influential brands but also in the dressing room of fashionable women, the all-over look is everywhere and has not yet finished its rise!
Crop top and miniskirt, shirt and shorts, t-shirts and pants … To sum up, matching outfits: maximum results, minimum effort!
- For a working girl style, you will bet more on a straight jacket with checks, that you calm with a slim jean or that you accentuate with your matching shorts.
- For evenings that require a little more effort, opt for a matching blouse and skirt set. It’s the perfect way to dress for any occasion, while channeling your inner lazy girl.
- For those days when jeans are too much trouble, try a separate matching tracksuit with fun colors and patterns.